Start getting your robots ready for next years Robocode
Remember you don’t need much experience to make a robot. Start checking out links and tutorials and you will be ready to battle in no time.
If you want to get a head start you can download the program here
- Teams of 1-4
- Two tiers beginner and regular
- Try not to copy and paste peoples robots. You should mostly understand the code that you add to the robot
- Create your robot before the competition
- submit robot as a jar file
- Robocode CS project. This is from another school, but could help get through some basics.
- Robocode API Documentation
- Tutorials. These direct to archived pages, not all links work. This is very good for understanding events and what all events come with robocode
- Robowiki. This one is probably self explanatory
- Meeting minutes for the info meeting